Traditions

Every year we decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. I was a little slower than usual, but we finally got the decorations up and the house feels festive. 



We also spent time on our other yearly tradition - building a holiday Lego village. We have a new set this year to add to the other three! 


I didn’t spend any time thinking about the surgery, even though my breast surgeon called me yesterday. She said that although the major chest surgery won’t happen, we should still move forward with the lumpectomy and I can follow up later with the thoracic surgeon and my oncologist to figure out next steps with this “mass” and while no one knows what it means or what can be done about it, I can at least take steps to get over the breast cancer part. 

So today I just enjoyed the day. Tomorrow will be the real preparation.

Comments

Popular Posts