CT Scan

I started the day with apple juice and a CT scan. I think I was nervous, it all happened so fast. The nursing team kept talking to me, distracting me from the IV and the scan. Before I knew it, the scan was over. Cookies in, cookies out. That’s the best kind of scan, the one that finishes quickly.


Then came the visit to urgent care for my eye, hence the glasses. Turns out I might have an eye infection. How did that happen? Don’t know. It seems my body just wants to play games with me these days.


I still can’t eat, which makes me very sad. My mouth feels like sandpaper and the taste of everything makes me want to vomit. 



The fried egg and broccoli, tasted like vomit. I actually threw away food…I’ve never done that. The miso soup, barely manageable. I can hardly do anything without food in my system, and my sadness is deep. I’m waiting to turn the corner…come on corner, where are you??

Comments

Popular Posts