Another MRI

The last time I had an MRI back in June, I was terrified. I had never had one before and every possible thing that could terrify me ran through my head. But this time, I came in with a calm demeanor, put my boobs through the holes and laid down in the supergirl position, got my headphones on with Disney music and relaxed for the ride. If you’ve ever had an MRI, you know they’re not relaxing at all. The magnets make sounds like an emergency fire alarm; your natural inclination is to get up and run. Nonetheless I kept still for twenty minutes with and without contrast. Before I knew it, the test was done and I was relieved that I conquered one more hurdle. Now I just need to wait for the results and talk to the doctor to see what it means.

My MRI attire




Comments

Popular Posts