Take it Easy

All the energy I felt for days began to dissipate and by Friday afternoon I was feeling real hunger pains, like a real grumbling tummy, so I went to the supermarket and got myself a proper lunch - pasta primavera and Caesar salad. 

I was super full afterwards but the joy was short lived. By the evening I had visited the bathroom at least four times! It was not pleasant at all! I think I rushed it and my digestive system let me know as much. 

So I took it easy today with a bowl of oatmeal (which tasted terrible). Then I got a fresh haircut - thank you Theresa! 

Afterwards I got kisses from an adorable dog!

And finally I got to hang out with my best girls at a diner where I was able to eat a bowl of soup! Spending time with my girls is the best medicine! Love you both!

Overall, it was a “Laurie, take it easy, don’t eat too much and hurt yourself again” kind of day. 

Comments

Popular Posts