Puzzling

With the cold weather comes puzzle season. My mom and I love to puzzle in the fall and winter. Even though Matt makes fun of us because we all know what the puzzle will look like when it’s finished, it’s the challenge of finding all of the right pieces, putting them together, and having the satisfaction of finishing the task. I know there’s a metaphor in there for life…especially the one I’m living right now. I find it puzzling sometimes and I want to find the right pieces and put it all back together, but this one is much harder. I wish I had the big picture in front of me to look at and know where everything is supposed to go and how I’m supposed to live. That’s not how life works, unfortunately, and so I’ll have to try and put the pieces back together someway, somehow, and hope I get it right. 



Comments

Popular Posts