Sunday Fun Day

Yesterday’s football game, stadium food, curry ramen, and bubble tea were not enough. Today was another jam-packed day of fun and food. I started out early in the morning and got fresh, hot bagels for the family. A yummy toasted sesame bagel with scallion cream cheese and fried egg to get me ready for the race. The family and I went to run/walk one mile for HomeFront. 




My goal was to run as much as possible, but I discovered that my real goal was to beat the dog that was running faster than me! I beat that pupper! Go me!


Afterward I made some fresh roasted pumpkin seeds and enjoyed some delicious roasted vegetables and lentils with a fantastic homemade vinaigrette. Thank you my friend for the meal delivery! 


Then I was able to enjoy another amazing fish dinner, this time with my dear friend Annie! There are people in life you cross paths with, and let’s just say this was one unique path to friendship - Torah study! You’ve been very missed and I’m honored you chose to spend your precious time in Princeton with me! Look, you’re famous now! 

Finally, I ended the day with food shopping. It was a long and busy weekend with lots of food and activity, but I know what’s coming - many days on the sofa, unable to eat. But first, I’ll need to survive Halloween on a Monday with twenty 5 and 6 year olds! Wish me luck!


Comments

Popular Posts