Stomp Out Cancer

It was a hectic and busy week with parent-teacher conferences at work. Thursday and Friday were two very long days; I was glad I had the stamina for the work, but exhausted by Friday night. 


Today was the first annual Stomp Out Cancer event hosted by Princeton Charter School in coordination with the Fox Chase Cancer Center, and what a special event it was! Friends and family helped me raise over $3000, which contributed to the total raised (over $15,000)! One hundred percent of these funds will go to help patients pay for their cancer treatment! 



We walked around the school for the event with fun stations to stop and enjoy, and live music for entertainment. I even had the pleasure of finally seeing my birthday buddy and great friend for the first time in almost three years! Thank you for coming! You made my day! Look, you’re famous! 


And thank you for the awesome cookbook that inspired me to make this delicious carrot and beet salad at 9pm! 




Comments

Popular Posts