Mydriasis

That’s the fancy word for dilating the pupils. I went to the eye doctor today (thank you Ed for the two hour drive!). Nothing new on the western front, but at least I got confirmation that my prescription has indeed changed, worsened since December. However I have to wait until after my surgery and after my infusions start to see what glasses/contacts I’ll need going forward. Until the dust settles and I see where everything lands, I have to just plod along, literally half blind. 


While my pupils were wide open, so were my insides. I ran to the bathroom so many times today, I couldn’t enjoy the day in the least. Even with all the pain and discomfort, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to have ice cream with my girl! Love her! I’m grabbing every chance I get to cuddle my babies. Our time is too short. 






Comments

Popular Posts