Down to Earth

After that fabulous but terrifying recital, I needed to get down to business, I mean down to Earth. On Monday my parents and I planted seeds in our community garden plot. First of all, I’m so grateful to even have a garden plot in my town, how special! Just planting the seeds was SO hard! I couldn’t believe how sore I am today, my legs are toast! I can see how dramatically my fitness level has dropped since everything began. It’s so scary and amazing at the same time. 


I spared a little energy today to fill a bucket with fresh picked strawberries! So red, juicy and delicious! This is my favorite time of year. There’s no denying that I love winter time. But when fruit picking time comes I’m a whole different person! 




And to round out the night, the girl and I went back to the garden plot to water the seeds. I took a quiz tonight to have some breathing room for another quiz tomorrow, which is why I’m already in bed. I see now how challenging it is to do more than 1 or 2 things a day. I just don’t have the strength or stamina I used to have. 

I really hope bringing me into remission with MG will bring me back to my former self in some ways. Fingers crossed, surgery is T-17 days. Tick tock. 


Comments

Popular Posts