Hello 45!

Hi there 45, it’s me, Laurie. I just came out of 44 and it was a mind-bender. Super stressful at times. Like I was kicked down a hill, and just when I thought I plateaued, I kept on rolling down another steep hill. I laughed, I cried, I prayed and pleaded for help and comfort. And now here I am, knocking on your door, 45. And I’m grateful to be here. I cried this morning because I was so grateful. I wanted so badly to get here. But I have to ask, what do you have in store for me? Good things I hope. I know there’s a surgery hiding around the corner, I know there are infusions every three weeks through at least August. But what else do you have 45? More medications? New medications? My eyesight? Better health? More wisdom? More patience? For better or for worse, I’ll take it, because I wanted to get here. That’s the blessing. Just be gentle with me, please. I’m feeling a little vulnerable and fragile at the moment. I have a weakness in my hand that scares me. I have a tingling neuropathy around my body that makes me irritable all day. So can we just ease into this, 45? I’ll gladly take this to the end with you, just go easy on me. Thanks 45, I’m happy to be here! 







Comments

Popular Posts