Mother Earth

I started Mother's Day in my favorite way - with breakfast in bed! A nice hot cup of tea, a freshly baked bagel, and Matt's delicious scrambled eggs. I felt like a princess, relaxing with my meal, watching a Korean drama. I lingered in this space for a while...

Later on we took to the ground, tending the soil in our community garden plot. We tilled and weeded in preparation for what I hope will be a successful gardening season. It is my first year with a garden plot, so in the same way I have to approach my health challenges, I am approaching this land - with grace and forgiveness.  I do not know what to do, therefore whatever it yields will be a blessing - much in the same way I hope that my body will respond, hopefully with an abundance of recovery. 




Comments

Popular Posts