Grounded

I have said it before because I am keenly aware that everyone has something going on. My health challenges are my own but everyone has something, be it financial struggles, relationship distress, job insecurity, and these are a very big deal, as much of a deal as health challenges. But in the midst of the struggles and pain, it’s important to stay grounded in reality, that this life is so precious and valuable, and to never give up hope. 

These girls right here are anchors, my kindred grounded spirits. We are like the sandbags holding down the hot air balloons that try to lift us away into chaos. And when one of us gets a little untethered, the other two are ready with heels dug in. I love you two with all my heart! Thank you for staying grounded with me!



Comments

Popular Posts