Hitting the Books

The alternative to hitting the books is hitting a wall. I've been relying on my brain a lot these days, and rightfully so, because my body hasn't had much to offer me in terms of strength and stability. I feel so incredibly grateful (here's my glass half full moment), so grateful that even post chemotherapy, my brain has stayed relatively sharp and I've been able to attack thinking tasks with ease. Not to say that reading, writing for my classes, and studying for quizzes has been a breeze, but I'm glad to be able to do it. That's the plus for me. It's been my motivator and what keeps me moving forward these days, because even though it's hard, I can also feel successful. It makes me feel like there's nothing I can't do. So here's to hitting the books!




Comments

Popular Posts