Midweek Visits

I never take for granted when my aunt comes to visit me during the week. She makes the drive to my house each week, which I know is a challenge for her and makes her uncomfortable sometimes. But she says her prayers and takes the journey because it's important to her to see me, and my heart is always so grateful when she does. 

Today I took her to my local coffee shop, then we came home and I helped her put an app on her phone. We talked about how we need to be willing to receive help from others as much as we want to give help. I completely understand that, especially these days, and reiterated to her how important it is to keep taking care of ourselves, otherwise we won't have any way to give back. Afterwards, she anointed me and went on her way. 

Gracias Titi, por visitar me cada semana. Te quiero con todo mi corazon! 



Comments

Popular Posts