Spring Goals

I have had my sights set on some small goals. One of those is to get some steps in each day. Yesterday I told Matt I wanted to walk, but then when the time came, I wanted to give it a hard pass. I was so spent for some reason, I even took a nap after my infusion. But I managed to lift myself up off the sofa and put one foot in front of the other and take that walk with Matt. I’m so grateful for his patience with me. So today was another chance to reach those goals. We went for a walk with my parents, and when we reached the return point, I suggested that Matt and I continue on for a longer walk. Look at me, pushing the envelope! But I made it to 10K steps thanks to that walk, goal achieved! 


The return is always lovely, when I get to see (and smell) the beautiful flowers and flowering trees in our garden. Enjoy the view!









Comments

Popular Posts