No Joke

Yesterday was my infusion day and I was so glad to see a friend! Thank you for stopping by to keep me company and bring me gifts from my school kiddos! What a special treat!

I made it home but felt wiped, not because of the meds, but because of the other meds. The steroid messes with my sleep cycle a little bit and I was up super early so the afternoon felt like I was up for a two days! This called for a nap, with a cat. 

Today the warm weather brought on a walk, fresh air, good food, family time, spring cleaning, and a fresh bouquet of a Lego wildflowers!


All in all, my spirits are up. I’m on my highest dose of the steroid and no changes yet (except that my digestion is warped again), but I’m hopeful. Not sure why yet, I’ve been let down before. But I’m hopeful. And that’s no joke!

Comments

Popular Posts