Cleaning

I have been busy spring cleaning. Every nook and cranny of the house is getting examined at some point. Kitchen drawers, linen closet, clothing, the dreaded basement clutter. I’ve been purging and cleaning and it feels good. Really good. When you have very little control over things (like your health, your eyesight), it feels good to be able to manage something. Cleaning is my cure right now. Speaking of cleaning, I even got my teeth cleaned today. First time since July, before I started chemo. And while I was pleased my teeth were in good shape considering all of the dry mouth I’ve had, it wasn’t just a normal cleaning. Because of my port, I needed to take an antibiotic to prevent potential infection. Nothing is ever really normal anymore. 


Back to cleaning…

Comments

Popular Posts