Lazy, Rainy Sunday

April Showers Bring May Flowers…today is the last day of April and it’s been showering all day, a deluge most of the day, in fact! (Also a very special birthday to my very best friend!)

A great way to spend a rainy Sunday is to binge watch shows on Netflix and take a nap! We did get out to the supermarket but that was the extent of my activity today. A nap has become essential for some reason, my body is very tired these days, and while I can’t put my finger on why, I just need to go with the flow. 

Now it’s bedtime and as I lay here without my patch, listening to the rain, I can’t help but ask for showers of blessings, maybe even a deluge of blessings, to help my eyes get better, to help my Myasthenia Gravis get better, to help my skin neuropathy get better. 



Comments

Popular Posts