Double Naps

Such an early start to the day to see the cardiologist, but important to establish the health of my heart. Thank God my heart is doing well, considering the cardiotoxic nature of the cancer meds. I also had an EKG which showed a good heart rhythm as well, which is comforting because the other meds I’m taking can burden the heart as well. We finished the visit with bloodwork to make sure that I’m doing what I can to protect my heart health with good cholesterol and blood sugar levels.

I am still working so hard to make good food choices, like this creamed salmon on crackers (with delicious smoked salmon all the way from Alaska - thank you!). It filled my belly so much and made me feel well nourished. 


The hardest part of the day was staying awake! I was so thoroughly exhausted, I ended up taking two naps on the sofa! It’s amazing how incredibly tired I could get. I wish I could shake the fatigue, but not yet. I just have to succumb to it in the meantime. 



Comments

Popular Posts