The CT Scan News

I was in the middle of a puzzle when I realized I forgot to look at my recent scan report. How could I forget? Scanxiety is very real and makes people worry for days...I'm glad I was able to keep it out of my mind. 

The good news is that the "previously seen mediastinal mass is no longer identified."  These are what my scans look like and if you compare them from June, November, and February, the first one in June shows this large lump under the breastbone at the top of the image. The other two show nothing there. It's a mystery, but it gives me some peace of mind right now that I have one less thing to worry about, as I continue to struggle with eating. 

I'm so very grateful and hopeful. There's not much more I can add to that. I just want to live in this state of peace right now.

Comments

Popular Posts