Mission Accomplished

Only one more radiation to go. I was kind of sad that I would not see these really lovely radiation techs after tomorrow. They have become a part of my daily routine and comforted me when I was only eating 200 calories and could barely move, or when I lost my vision and needed an arm to walk to the table. It is just another experience in my cancer journey to remember and recollect when I think back to these crazy times and everything I've had to go through. 

Tomorrow I meet with a doctor at Penn Medicine in Philadelphia. Hopefully she has some insight into everything that has been happening. 

In the meantime, filling my belly has been priority number one. I have been mentally craving a sandwich for two months, so I finally made one today - an avocado turkey BLT. Mission accomplished. 



Comments

Popular Posts