That’s What Friends Are For

For good times, and bad times, I’ll be on your side forevermore… (I hope you can hear the music in your mind, if not, here’s a refresher video). 

That’s what these girls are for me, friends forevermore. They have been by my side through all of this. I know they have suffered with me and cried with me and prayed for me. And today we got to celebrate our friendship “galentines” style, with matching lounge wear, massages, tv and music, and conversation! 

What a peace it brings to my heart to have these special people in my life who go out of their way to support me. Thank you for the soup, my friend, I know how much you wanted to feed me. You filled my belly and warmed my heart. I’m proud that I was able to finish a bowl!

I look forward to healed times, when we can travel together, go out to brunches together, and reconnect under better circumstances. Love you so, so much! 




Comments

Popular Posts