Workout

I'm still trying to "work it out" to get better - taking the prednisone, eating three meals a day, trying to keep hydrated and rested as much as possible. Tonight I decided to actually try a workout. I haven't done any official exercise since probably back in October or November...this was the longest spell of not pushing my body and getting my heart rate up. So I got on the stationary bike and went for ten minutes! Wow, I was wiped. I kept a simple pace with some decent tension. After a break, I was feeling ready to try again and told myself just five more minutes. I did ten! That's a heck of a run for no exercise in months and extreme weight loss. But I'm so glad I tried it because it makes me feel like I might be able to do anything... which gives me hope. 



Comments

Popular Posts