My Turn to Win

They won!! The Princeton men's basketball team won the Ivy League championship and earned the opportunity to play in the March Madness playoffs. I'm so excited for them, but I can't help but wonder, when is it my turn to win? I know sometimes people will suffer debilitating illnesses for years. I've only been suffering since June, to be fair. But I can't help but question, when is it my turn to be on the winning side? I'm willing to put in the work and push through the pain like these players have, I just need the chance. 

I have a few appointments this week with the neurologist, eye doctor, and gastroenterologist. Fingers crossed I get some real answers and movement forward toward the winning side, the seeing side, the healing side. 

I've got a great team supporting supporting my game!



Comments

Popular Posts