Life’s a Beach

After my appointment with the gastroenterologist, I got to enjoy a day outdoors with the hubby of the year. This amazing man has been by my side and supported me so deeply, it's like he can read my heart. We are one bonded pair, and my love for him just grows and grows. I'm blown away by how freely he has loved me and taken care of me throughout this experience. Speaking of experience, we went to the beach today, smelled the fresh sea air, and felt the ocean winds in our faces. It was magical. And I got in 10,000 steps today, way more than I have in many months!


The last time I was at the beach was May 2022. I was just weeks away from knowing that I had breast cancer. I was blissfully unaware of my condition, enjoying a beach day with my family. Oh how life has changed! Life's a real beach sometimes!


Comments

Popular Posts