Not Puzzled

I have been living in isolation for months now. Ever since my lumpectomy, then Covid, then gastroparesis, then myasthenia gravis (!), I only go to the grocery store or other shops, and my outings have been sporadic at best. Ever since the double vision started six weeks ago, I haven’t driven my car. I feel stuck and helpless more often than not, and sad to be so dependent on others. But the one thing that doesn’t puzzle me is how company makes me feel happy. I am social by nature and being alone can be taxing. Not to say that I don’t enjoy my peace and quiet, of course I do, and it’s necessary for healing, but so is socializing and connecting with others. 

So thank you for spending time with me Søes, I’m honored that you have come to see me, I feel incredibly special and blessed by your presence. I won’t forget this time together just doing ordinary stuff. My heart is full.






Comments

Popular Posts