Finally Even

My hair has finally all grown out even…not bad considering my last chemo was Nov 1st. My hairdresser is so impressed by how quickly it all grew back, and now my cut is finally even with the new growth. Now comes the hard part of growing it out. I scheduled an appointment for two months from now, so this will require patience and maybe some hair products, which I’m dreading. It’s not my thing, but like most of what I’ve been going through, I just need to suck it up, get used to it, and move on for the sake of living a happy life. 

Thank you Theresa for the fresh cut! Always feel pretty afterwards!

I tried a new disposable patch today, which felt super comfortable and made my head hurt less without a strap around my head. I managed to dance the afternoon away with loud music in the living room. It felt so good! 

And then I tried to remove the patch…and it ripped at my skin and even took a few eyebrow hairs! Now I’m like a one-eyed, red-faced raccoon! Can’t I have anything go great? It’s always up and down, up and down! 




Comments

Popular Posts