One Step Closer

Not for me! For the Princeton men’s basketball team! I went to the Ivy League semi-finals today and watched a nail biter with Princeton vs Penn. They won, they made it to the finals tomorrow!

I bought these tickets four days before my double vision started. I had no idea this would happen to me, I had no notion that I would be watching this game with one eye! It frustrates me that I struggle to plan for the future because I never know what condition I’ll be in, what ailment will keep me from enjoying myself, what disease will keep me home. The kids will be on spring break soon and I can’t even plan activities with them because I just don’t know, and the unknown is terribly frustrating. I’m not one step closer, that’s for sure. 

I just have to take it as it comes and enjoy the game (of life) anyway, even if it’s with one eye! Go Princeton! 









Comments

Popular Posts