Taekwondo Thursday

One of the things I’ve been dying to get back to from my regular life is taekwondo, and today I finally made it! It wasn’t a long class but that worked in my favor because it eased me in slowly. I didn’t need to get through a grueling workout and I practiced my curriculum, all while keeping an eye on my heart rate. I wasn’t tired or overwhelmed, it was just right and I couldn’t be happier. 


It felt so great to rejoin my community of dedicated martial artists, and to see my Grandmaster again. He and his family are praying for me, and now my fellow classmates have joined in sending me well wishes too. 

As Grandmaster Yoo says - Nothing is impossible! 

Believe! Persist! Achieve! 

Here I am back in 2020 earning my 1st Dan (degree) black belt!


My hope is that I can be strong enough to continue training and hopefully test for my 2nd Dan this fall. It’s a long shot, but I believe that anything is possible! 

Comments

Popular Posts