On the right

Today I had another biopsy, this time on the right. The ultrasound on Tuesday showed a small 8mm spot, which normally they could overlook if it wasn’t for the cancer on the left. It all came full circle when I realized the doctor who recommended the first biopsy was going to do this one. 

Last time, I was so scared, I could barely keep it together. I wasn’t even thinking of the outcome, I was just so scared of the procedure. This time I wasn’t scared. I knew what to expect, the needles, the vacuum, the clip, the mammogram. But this time I was thinking of the outcome, hoping that it’s nothing, really hoping that it’s nothing.

The PET scan is postponed until I can get approval, so next steps are my port installation next Thursday. I have a week to prep my mind for the tough stuff to come. The prayers have kept me calm and focused, I’m so grateful for that. Thank you!








Comments

Popular Posts