Coming Back to Life

You must be thinking, oh she’s getting better. Well, yes and no.

I had a visit from my niece today who just graduated college. She came to help stretch me, which was like unraveling a 90 year old slinky from all the days I’ve been huddled on the sofa in pain. She brought me back to life!


And I visited the oncologist today and everything looks normal, so that’s good. 

But I also visited the bathroom today more times than a hotel housekeeping staff at a five-star hotel! That was not pleasant at all. I invested in a sitz bath to heal, if you know you know. 

And the post-chemo acne is something straight out of horror film. 


So, sure, I’m getting better in some ways. The doctor insinuated these will be my best two weeks, before I go back and start the process all over again. (face with spiral eyes emoji)


Comments

Popular Posts