Dedication

Did my cancer come from living in New Jersey my whole life?

Did my cancer come from being a vegan for 20 years?

Did it come from never, ever smoking?

Did it come from never, ever drinking alcohol?

Did it come from drinking only water, tea and the occasional coffee my whole adult life?

Did it come from years of using natural deodorant?

Did it come from my thirteen years of ballet and six years of intense taekwondo workouts?

Did it come from going to bed on time and getting restful sleep?

Did the cancer come from working in offices and classrooms the past twenty years?

Did it come from the twenty years I’ve been happily married?

Did it come from having a natural childbirth of two beautiful, amazing children?

Did the breast cancer come from nursing both of those children for at least a year?

Did it come from using natural cleaning products around my home?

Did it come from the homemade soap I’ve been using for about 15 years? 

Did it come from never wearing makeup?

Did it come from never dying my hair?


You don’t know where my cancer came from so please don’t send me articles and lists of all the ways people can get cancer. And definitely don’t send me all the ways I can cure it with a healthy lifestyle. You are using this information as a protective shield, to make yourself feel better, so that you don’t get cancer. I get it, cancer is scary, and I pray it never happens to you. But when it comes to my cancer, please don’t. Just send love.


Thank you. 





Comments

Popular Posts