Weekend Vibes

I spent most of the day on Saturday doing school work. My studies have been very challenging lately and consuming a lot of brain power. My midterms left me feeling a little down, but also more determined to try and do better, so I’ve been giving it some extra energy. 


Then last night I slept in my bed for the first time in over a month (not including that one fail). And I’m pleased to say that it went well. It wasn’t perfect, I had a little soreness from this new sleeping position but it didn’t leave me running back to my chair, so overall I’d call it a win. I also haven’t been retching and heaving in several days so that leaves me feeling a little bit stronger on the whole. 


I’m feeling generally optimistic these days and that’s a good thing. I’ve been hesitant to enjoy myself because it feels like a slippery slope. But I was able to eat a couple of slices of pizza and go out for ice cream with my family. These are all great things and they make me happy. I’m slowly getting stronger and doing more and that brings me joy. 



Comments

Popular Posts