TMI

I was telling Matt last night that I was so elated to be able to write about good news on my blog. It felt like it was months of grim news, it finally felt good to write about positive things happening in my life. 

And then… I woke up at 3:30 am and I just couldn’t make it to the bathroom on time. It was like a horror movie! I spent the next 45 minutes on my hands and knees bleaching my poo out of every grout line in the tile floor. 

TMI (too much information). I know, I’m sorry. 

Yes,  today was a true rest day. The salad I made for myself yesterday did not land well and I’m paying the price today with regular visits to the bathroom. 

I took a moment outside to soak up some healing vitamin D. I didn’t want this to be a repeat of a month ago, so I’m trying to bounce out of this quickly. Here’s to digestive healing! 



Comments

Popular Posts