Home Sweet Home

What a lovely trip! We had a safe drive home filled with music and conversation. But nobody loves being back home more than the kids. The boy missed his computer and the girl missed her peaceful room. This trip gave me some great motivation and energy to do more things. It showed me that I’m capable of so much more right now. So I’m moving back upstairs to my regular life, getting dressed upstairs, brushing my teeth upstairs. I know that next Friday is my surgery and I will return home in a weakened state and be relegated to the recliner and downstairs bathroom again, but for now, for the next week, I’ll just go back to normal, the normal I’ve been craving for months, and hopefully it’ll give me the incentive to bounce back from this surgery better than I’ve been for a long while. Here’s to hoping beyond hope in my home sweet home. 



Comments

Popular Posts