Plodding Along

I tried to move a little bit more yesterday. I ventured outside to catch some vitamin D, but I couldn’t take the heat for very long and went back to my chair and my fan.  

Then I drove yesterday for the first time in a month! Just to pick up some bubble tea but it was worth the effort. My double vision has been slowly improving. I can’t say for sure why…even the optometrist said he was surprised it was so stable for so long because MG has a way of fluctuating, but mine just didn’t want to I guess. I will take what I can get right now!

And then we returned home for another fun movie night! We’re starting the Indiana Jones series with the kids. Popcorn and bubble tea - that was my dinner! Well, my stomach didn’t completely like the idea, so I slept in my chair another night. 

Today was a long day of studying for a midterm exam - it took me two hours to complete the exam!! I’m wiped! Off to bed soon!



Comments

Popular Posts