Fitting It All In

It’s amazing what a year can bring. This time last year I had just completed my first round of chemotherapy. I was also recovering from slicing off a piece of my pinky finger with my kitchen mandolin! Now here I am, a year later, cancer-free, with a few scars here and there, but feeling stronger by the day. I didn’t think it would take this long to get here, but such is life. Now I’m getting ready for the next phase, a new surgery, and more recovery. So I’m fitting it all in while I can. I had to say goodbye to my sister today, but it was such a joy to have her here and to be able to spend such valuable time with her. 


Tomorrow I’m down to the wire. I have to pack a hospital bag and get all my ducks in order before the big day on Friday. Busy busy here I come. 

Comments

Popular Posts