Self Care

These healthy days have taught me a lot about self care. First of all, I’ve had the energy for self care! And I’ve also had time to reflect on what’s coming next week. I have been preparing myself mentally and physically for the next infusion and the potential side effects, like buying ice pops for my sore mouth or epsom salt for my sore bum! Today was the first day I didn’t have diarrhea in over a week - I know that’s TMI, but it’s also progress! 

I’ve also been working diligently on my skin, trying to combat this breakout. I visited the dermatologist, put a plan in place to fix it, and it’s slowly clearing up. And the glue has finally worn off and I can see my port scars. More progress! 



And it’s been exactly two weeks since I cut part of my finger clean off…more healing and progress!



So I’ve been using these days to get ready, like I’m heading into battle. Exercising, eating, and prepping my home with all the knickknacks and ingredients for self care. As I prepare my heart and mind, your thoughts and prayers fill up that space and they are always appreciated! 


Comments

Popular Posts