Post-Infusion #3

After my last infusion, I had a whirlwind date day with my hubby. It was wonderful, but I was going all day. Today I wanted to get lots of rest…best laid plans. I began the day with a hearty breakfast because I knew my appetite would shift soon (I can already feel my taste buds changing and the stomach pain makes eating a challenge). I present a delicious platano omelette - 


Next I took my daughter to get her first layers, they look amazing. 

After a quick run to Target for some essentials, it was back home for a smoothie and a nap. I crashed hard again, like those puppies and kittens who go comatose in a random position and can’t be moved.

I walked with my parents to the doctor’s office for my Neulasta shot and after a quick trip around the block, I was back home ready to rest. 

All in all, I got in over 9,000 steps! I’m wiped, truly so exhausted I can barely keep my eyes open. But not too tired to add a little sparkle to brighten my miserable disposition! Good night all! 




Comments

Popular Posts