Post-Infusion #2

Based on how I felt last time, I thought today I would feel ok, and for the most part I did. I had a whirlwind of a date day with my amazing husband Matt. We hit every stop today - first to Whole Earth to buy new grocery bags, then to Barbour to buy him a new jacket for his birthday. Next we hit up one of my favorite places - the Somerset County 4H Fair! I love visiting with the animals!


And he loves the funnel cake!

Then we had Thai for lunch at our favorite restaurant in Somerville (I could only eat a small amount of it, unfortunately). Afterwards we hit up a couple of bike shops to find him a new bike. 

Finally I made it to my appointment for my Neulasta shot (and got a sweet treat from my dear friend - thank you for catching me and blessing me)!

It was a lot of activity today and it was a beautiful day, but I’m definitely wiped. I started to feel my first bout of symptoms. My stomach started to hurt, but not nausea, just stomach cramping. So I took a quick nap on the sofa and had a simple dinner of Vitamin Water and bread!


All in all, I had a wonderful day and so happy to spend it with Matt. Now it’s time to rest, rest, rest!



Comments

Popular Posts