Packing my Blessings

Tomorrow is infusion #2 and I’ve had mixed emotions of course. The sitting there seems like no big deal now. It’s the after - how will I feel? Will it be like last time? Will I feel worse? How long will it take to get better again? Will all of my hair fall out this time? 

I packed my bags for the trip that no one would buy tickets for - my ice pack bag, my DigniCap bag, and my blanket/snacks bag. 


This is no ordinary blanket. I have a beautiful family member who lives over 1400 miles away, she made me this blanket, and also blessed it in church. My heart is overwhelmed with her generosity, love, and care! Tomorrow when I cover myself with this blanket to keep warm, I will feel her prayers of peace and comfort and know how very loved I am! Thank you so much! I love you too! And I look forward to one day being well enough to hug you in person and thank you again! 



Comments

Popular Posts