The New Do, Part 2

If you had asked me a month ago if would cut my hair very short, I would have said no. But necessity is not only the mother of invention but also the hand that forces a move. I am glad that I did it in stages. I couldn’t dive into the deep end right away. While I’m so grateful to still have most of my hair (the oncologist said clearly the cold cap is working), it was shedding a lot and I needed it to be shorter to better manage it. 

So off for another chop! Thank you Theresa for all of your hard work! This was a tough one!



This is the shortest I’ve ever had it, and frankly I don’t recognize myself. Leave it to cancer to force me to change and reevaluate myself all over again. Who am I? What do people see? How do I present myself? Is this really me? Yes, I’m the same person, at least I think I am, I just look different, and look at the world a little differently too. 





Comments

Popular Posts