Strength for Today

I had another terrible night of sleep. I was awake for almost four hours of the early morning and finally fell back asleep at sunrise. My insides are uncomfortable and I did some heaving again this afternoon. Thankfully I was able to see my gastroenterologist today and he confirmed that getting a virus on top of my gastroparesis would most certainly cause havoc in my system. He does not suspect any actual blockages internally but still suspects I am suffering from poor digestive motility. So we will press on with the regiment I’m on and add a new antiemetic pill as needed. If I can stave away the nausea and add more food to my system, I can be on the road to healing. 

This is my hope right now. I need strength to get through each day, to fight for more food in my system, to stop vomiting, to get better rest, to heal and get stronger each day. I’m so very tired, my mind and body are so tired today, because the fight feels too much sometimes. 

Thank you my friend for these beautiful gifts, for the lovely reminder that I’m not alone and I have people who are thinking of me and wishing and praying great things for me. I pray that all of our prayers are heard and answered! Amen!!





Comments

Popular Posts