Infusion Friday

We return to our regularly scheduled programming, breast cancer infusion Fridays. Despite the onslaught of myasthenia gravis symptoms, I came back to the blog originally to document my breast cancer journey, and even though it practically feels like a thing of the past, I’m still in active treatments until probably the end of August, then I will be taking a medicine (inactive treatment) for at least 10 years! So my breast cancer journey is far from being over. I just managed to pick up a stowaway along for the ride! I asked my oncologist today if he’s had other breast cancer patients pick up a secondary diagnosis, and he said recently he had three breast cancer patients who had unrelated lung cancer as well. So they need double surgeries, treatments, etc. No thank you, that sucks. I’ll stick with my wonky MG, I guess. I have no choice anyway. 



Comments

Popular Posts