Day 5

The sickness ensues. I slept ok all things considering. I woke up at 1:45 am and hobbled across the house to the bathroom. I woke up again just before 6 am and dizzied myself again to the bathroom. This time I was very unsteady on my feet. I made it back to my chair just as I began belching again. I held it back as well as I could. I distracted myself on my phone. Matt came to check on me just as I was about to lose it. The room was spinning like one of those playground tops on full spin! I was out of control, vomiting, spinning, heaving, crying! Why!!?!?!?

Matt helped me so graciously (I love this man!). He got me fresh clothes, put fresh bedding on my chair, and brought me a potty. He got me the anti-nausea pill and rubbed my hair. 

For now I am relegated to this chair. I cannot move or else I run the risk of spin and nausea and vomiting. I have a call out to the surgeon. I don’t know what this means. I’m falling apart…



Comments

Popular Posts