Some Days

Some days are better than others. Yesterday was a better day. Even though I heaved first thing in the morning, I had three solid meals and felt good. Today, no heaving. But my stomach felt uneasy most of the day. I couldn’t get comfortable in any position, I felt kind of queasy and unsettled. That’s just how it is I guess. So on days like today, I just take a chill and do nothing. 

Tomorrow I have an appointment so I will have to leave the house. Wish me luck. 


This time last year I had an MRI that showed a mass near the center of my chest. My oncologist was worried that the breast cancer had metastasized and it was Stage 4 cancer. We lived in such fear for days…little did we know that it was a thymoma, this other unrelated mass. So much has changed in a year, so much knowledge gained, so much time lost on illness. And now I’m scheduled at the end of July to have the remnants of that very mass removed. How time flies…


Comments

Popular Posts