Hospital Stay

I had an incredible night’s sleep. I slept immobile in a seated position but it worked and  I slept. But I was still heaving in the morning. I was glad that I postponed my surgery, there’s no way I could’ve gone forward with it in this state. It’s now rescheduled for the end of the month. 

I called my oncologist to see if I could get a hydration in his office today, but he read my ER report and wanted me to go back to the ER instead and get more tests done. So I returned to the ER this morning, and I vomited, and heaved, and sweated and cried. I had more tests done and more bloodwork drawn. Finally they decided to admit me, to observe me overnight and get to the root cause of this illness, to get me well again. 

So instead of recovering from surgery in Philadelphia, I’m recovering from an unknown virus in Princeton. 

Please pray for me, to return me to my family, healthier and stronger. 


Side note: My first hospital stay since childbirth 2012.

 

Comments

Popular Posts