Hair Today

I’ve been sort of marveling at my hair today. It’s been growing in thick and wild. I’ve never had hair this short before in my life so this stage is still very foreign to me. I had no idea what the texture would be or how gray it would be. It’s been an interesting journey so far, but of course I’m still looking forward to getting my longer hair back. I know it’ll take a long time, but little by little, just like my recovery, I am slowly getting there. 


Today was a good eating day as well. I had peanut butter and honey toast for breakfast, potatoes and bacalao for lunch, and a slice of pizza for dinner! Go me! I did have some heaving this morning before breakfast, just some bubbles again, but I made it through the day without issue. Here’s to hoping for more good days ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts