Parting The Clouds

I struggled to move today, the rain kept me in place, while I tried to consume consume consume as many calories as my stomach could tolerate. And by the end of the day I managed to take in over 1,000 calories! I’m crazy full but I had to do it! I also made an important step forward by getting small weights and doing a little arm and leg workout. I’m missing the days of my brute strength. 

Despite the pouring rain all day, sunny moments came to part the clouds - 

1. Cat cuddles

2. A bright, sunny journal sent to me from Denmark 

3. Best friends showing up late at night just to hug you and tell you they love you! I’m overwhelmed!

I know, I know I asked you God where you are and if you’re listening. I see these as small gifts from heaven reminding me that there is sun beyond all these clouds I’m living in right now! Thank you for that! 

Comments

Popular Posts