Chair-bound & Covid

I slept back in the recliner again last night, partially to isolate from Matt and not get him sick, but also to sit upright so I could breathe. I woke up this morning still with a low fever. At least I got some pet therapy from my resting place. 


I’ve been nursing my fever all day through step 1 of my gastroparesis diet - Gatorade and saltines. Unfortunately the antibiotic started to make my stomach hurt more so I’m going to stop taking that for now until I can put more food in my stomach. 


Matt was holding down the fort and thankfully the kids were busy today and not trapped in the house with me. Dean won first place in his division in the squash tournament and Eviana went skating with friends. Life is good, despite how I feel, which is sick, sad, and lonely, and still nursing this fever!



UPDATE - I took a Covid test just to rule it out and it turned out positive! I’ve managed to avoid it all these years and now when I’m feeling my worst, this happens. Thanks Universe. Message received. 














Comments

Popular Posts